Staithes is an historic fishing village situated on the beautiful North Yorkshire coastline. It offers peace and relaxation with walking, fishing and stunning countryside. Within easy reach of Whitby and the North York Moors, Staithes is a great place to explore the best that Yorkshire has to offer.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Craft at Cleveland Corner (0 mi)
- Our Craft and Yarn shop is situated within our main building. We sell craft and art supplies, locally made gifts and run craft workshops throughout the year
- Lifeboat weekend (0 mi)
- Every August, Staithes hosts a fun filled weekend to help raise funds for Staithes and Runswick RNLI. starting on the Friday evening with a nightwear parade, the whole weekend entertains and informs.
- Staithes Festival of Arts and Heritage (0 mi)
- Over a weekend in September, Staithes pays host to its annual festival of Arts and Heritage. Bringing artists and craftspeople from across the country, the festival offers you the opportunity to explore the nooks and crannies of the village with businesses and cottages opening their doors for the art to be displayed.